Getting your New Driver License
Getting a new license can be a hassle, but before you head out to your local DMV, make sure you are well-prepared! Our staff has researched the driver's license process for every state, so all the information you need is right here at your fingertips. Click "Continue" below to get started.
Wyoming Driver's License
How to get your Wyoming driver's license
Applying for a driver's license in Wyoming is a very exciting time. We break it down for you step by step to make obtaining your Wyoming driver's license an easy and smooth process. You can go to any driver exam station in Wyoming to apply for your driver's license. You should also keep in mind to read the driver's manual to be prepared for your exams you will be required to take.
Basic requirements to obtain you Wyoming driver's license:
- You must be 17 years old and have not gone through the graduated licensing process.
- If you are under the age of 18 you must provide a parental consent form.
- Everyone must pass the vision, written, and driving tests.
- You must provide a social security card and acceptable proof of ID.
- Submit a completed application.
Fee's for Wyoming driver's licenses:
- a non-commercial (Class C) Wyoming driver's license is $20
- for a restricted license it is $10
- $15 for license renewal